Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Ky_GirlatHeart

Prayer Request for My Uncle

Here I am back with another prayer request... I am a needy person lol.

Due to this COVID situation, my uncle in the Philippines has been struggling to get meals since he hasn't been able to work (he was laid off in May). Because of that, he often went without meals until he finally stayed with my grandmother and my aunt, who is taking care of my grandmother and the house currently. He was so hungry that he kept eating and eating what my grandmother bought, and he got severe stomach pain. He was able to get the area massaged to relieve the pain, but it wasn't entirely due to overeating (at least I don't think it is). A couple of days ago, he was admitted to the hospital, where they found that his gallbladder was infected with pus. I don't know if he had surgery or what, but please pray for his healing. Please also pray for my grandmother; she's trying to manage using her money for both my aunt and uncle. My aunt also needs the prayers, as she's the only one able to care for my grandmother and clean the house, go to the market, etc.

Oh, dear! You're not needy at all. I'm so sorry about your uncle. Praying for the needs of all three of them. 🧡

• Thanks 1

Oh God, You are Master and Physician in every circumstance. You love your children and provide in ways we cannot imagine.

Please bless these Your children, with support from all around them. Bless them with peace and healing directly from Your hand.

Amen

My mom just read an email from my aunt concerning my uncle. The doctors will be doing surgery on him, though the date for it is uncertain. He is currently on insulin as well due to high blood pressure, I believe. Thanks for the current prayers during this situation!

Praying the Lord guides all the hands that will attend your uncle and the surgery and recovering will be complete and quick. 🧡