Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
William D'Andrea

Prayer request for healing.

I’m requesting prayers for healing of my left leg, which became slightly dislocated, about two days ago.  I have pain all along both my left thigh and calf; and also the sole of my left foot.  I already have a monthly chiropractor’s appointment, where I’m sure he will be able to give me the right treatment.  However, the next appointment isn’t until October 14th.  So I’m asking for prayer for full healing now, along with relieving of the pain until then, or both; along with godly advice. 

I ask in Jesus Name.  Amen.

Thank you.

Edited by William D'Andrea

Can't they give you an earlier appointment? Can you be put on a waiting list for the earliest or cancelled appointment? Praying for you.

About an hour ago, I took two Tylenol tablets, and the pain has greatly diminished.  I consider medications and nutritional supplements, when taken correctly as prescribed, to be blessings from the Lord.  If the pain is gone or greatly diminished in the morning, I'll wait for my scheduled appointment.  

If not, I'll be calling my chiropractor either tomorrow or Tuesday, to make an appointment.  The problem with that is a matter of transportation.  I could take buses, but then I'd have to make transfers, and that entire journey would take about two hours, and I'd be just too uncomfortable.

Then after I've made the appointment, I'll be calling the church I attend, to see if they can arrange for someone to give me a ride, which would take about 20 minutes. 

• Sad 1

I will be praying! Just remember God's promise in I Peter 2:24: "Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins. should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed." By His stripes, you will be healed! He will never leave you or forsake you either!

Last evening I began messaging a small spot on the back of my left hip, and the pains in my legs greatly diminished.  That may be the spot where the dislocation occurred, and I've been putting things back in place.  This morning I took my usual 15 minute walk to the local Stop & Shop supermarket, and back.  The severe pain was gone.  Now when I'm sitting here at my computer, it's also vanished. 

I think this means that all I have to do is continue massaging that spot.  Then the pain won't come back, and my next visit to my chiropractor, will be the regular scheduled one.

I thank all of you for your prayers, and I thank the Lord for his healing.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.    

• Like 2

The problem continues. 

I know that the Bible says, "Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."  (James 4:7)

With me he always comes back, or he just never leaves.  It's just more than I can handle alone.  This is why I need all of your prayers.

Please continue to pray for me in Jesus Name.  Amen.

Thank you  

Dear God,

Thank you for Your faithful servant, William. He has placed himself firmly in Your hands for healing. I praise You for the blessings of medication taken correctly and in good time. I praise You for the upcoming treatment by a knowledgeable practitioner who has proven their worth in the past.

I praise You for the time between now and the coming treatment. Please give William wisdom and guidance on what to do in this time. Please bring Your other servants alongside him for comfort, prayer and support. Thank You for placing William in our community and giving us the privilege of praying for him.

Amen

My condition has greatly improved, and my left leg seems to be no longer dislocated.

This morning I took a half hour bus ride to a nearby community, to get a haircut.   My seat was extremely uncomfortable, and I felt every bump.  When I got to the barber shop, the seat there was comfortable, but that was the only one.  I had a very long wait for the return bus ride, so I went to get coffee, in a place where the seats were also extremely uncomfortable.  After that I still had a 45 minute wait, so I went to the nearby library, to use one of their computers.  The seat there was also uncomfortable.  Then I finally got the bus home.  That ride was just as uncomfortable as the first one.

When I got back home, I realized that the pain in my left leg was gone.  All the pains and discomforts during today's bus rides, and in the other places, may have been a natural, not medical, treatment that put everything back in place.

If that's what happened then as the Bible says, "This is the Lord's doing.  It is marvelous in our eyes."   (I'm not sure of the Bible verse.)

It also says, "...we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." (Romans 8:28)

So I thank the Lord in Jesus Name, though I also ask that I will never need to receive this type of blessing again.

Amen.   

I thank every one of you for every one of your prayers.

I now pray for the complete healing of all the afflictions of every one of us members of christianwriters.com.  I ask in Jesus Name.  Amen.