Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
SeekingGrace

just published Blog just Launched

Hello Everyone!

I just launched my Blog/Website today online.  It is open to the general public as of today.   I would like to request that you all check on my blog/website and please give me any thoughts and feedback.   Thank you all in advance and I look forward to your feedback!

Blog/Website address:

www.christian-thoughts.com

Peace & Blessings,

Grace

• Like 1

Nice site, SG. I'm sure you're going to work on your About page since it's empty. ;)

Two other things I noticed. You need a copyright in the footer. And you need a cookie/privacy policy listed in your headings. This is a must.

I really like the "collage style" of pictures you chose for your homepage! Lynn has some great advice. 

I use Wordpress as well, if you want to check out how I added those items:

https://headdeskliz.com/

Thank you for the feedback on my blog.  I added the privacy policy as a link on the top and bottom of the home page.  Honestly, I struggled with adding a footer.  I am not greatest when come to website design!  😕

• Like 1

Somewhere in your settings, there should be an option for the footer. Sometimes listed near the header. Use the copyright symbol, date, and your name,  :D

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.