Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Jared Williams

Help with survey please

Just posted an urgent request in the job section of the site. For a class, I have to get 20 participants for a survey. Please consider taking a look at it. won't take but a few minutes, if that, to fill it out. I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you. 

Thank you so so so much for everyone who's filled the survey out. Only takes about a minute, if that. 

Just need 8 more to go. Again, thank you for helping me with this endeavor. 

Interesting results... though it's only a preliminary finding and should not be read into deeply, requiring much more in-depth study and research.... but democrats scored statistically lower in spirituality measures than all other political affiliations. (Average score of 4 out of 10 compared to other affiliations that averaged 6-7 out of 10). That may not seem like a large difference, however, it is an average. Democrat participants were more likely to list zeros across the questions. (A second writers forum was used as well as this one, so many of democratic participants came from that forum...) - That is NOT to say that Democrats can't be spiritual. It was a correlation study, not cause-effect, so it only measured tendencies... it had a correlation coefficient of 27%, which is a weak correlation effect, however with such a small sample size, that could be either over or under inflated. All that to say... preliminary results of my study suggest that spirituality, or having a personal relationship with God, could be related to the political affiliation we have.  

• Like 2

5 Republican, 7 Democrats, 4 Libertarians, and 5 others (two independents, on apolitical, one 'christian' and one undeclared). From what I could tell, most of the Democrats came from the other forum. 

• Like 2

No. The other forum is called Critique Circle and isn't religiously affiliated at all. As far as how I'm doing, thank you for asking. A bit anxious for it all to be over. The surgery is this thursday. 

also, I was pretty glad with the relatively even split. In researching this topic, I found that most surveys that were given online were terribly skewed towards democrats for some reason.