Which one  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which kingdom name do you like better?

I like the first one. This dyslexic, had to read Norland several times before I got it. I kept reading it Norway and wondering why you were asking about something that exists. It took me a minute to realize that was not what you wrote. Although I agree, it's a good name. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jeff Potts said:

Did I say, "fantasy?"  I meant {insert genera here}.

It would be more of a fictional modern day world. The kingdom would probably be similar to England. Drama perhaps? Not sure yet. 

Sounds like you might have the same thing going that I do. Technically it's "Alternative History," I think.

I voted for Netherway, but I have to agree with Jeff that it sounds fantasy. "Norland" sounds more real-world.

Edited by Zee
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Zee said:

Sounds like you might have the same thing going that I do. Technically it's "Alternative History," I think.

I voted for Netherway, but I have to agree with Jeff that it sounds fantasy. "Norland" sounds more real-world.

Claire said Norland was an estate in Sense and Sensibility. Can I still use it?

9 hours ago, Sarah Daffy said:

Claire said Norland was an estate in Sense and Sensibility. Can I still use it?

I think, since it was written early 1800s, that you'll be safe in using it. Also, I don't think that place names get copy-righted. It's just something to be aware of. 

Edited by Claire Tucker
  • Like 1