Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Ky_GirlatHeart

Prayer Requests!

Recently, our church had a family camp from Friday to Saturday, which went well by God's grace. However, two of the younger kids had some injuries during that time.

The first one is a little four year old girl named Alyssa. She was trying to do a similar thing where you hang upside down with your legs on the bar and you don't hold on, but in the process she let go and fell, breaking her left arm in the process. The next day, eight year old Dax had been swinging from a tree branch and had let go, falling and breaking his left arm. So now we have two kiddos walking around with their left arms in a cast and sling. Please pray for them to have a swift, safe recovery and that they will not need surgery.

Forgive me. I somehow missed this. Praying for the swift healing for these two children and that surgery is not necessary. 🧡

• Thanks 1

Thank you all for your prayers for them. We got word today that Dax doesn't need surgery, but Alyssa and her family will find out if she needs it or not this Monday. So please continue to keep them in your prayers! I'm sure that their families appreciate it!