Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
RockyMtn Gal

Prayer Request Update 2

Evening, all!

My grandmother went to the Lord sometime between Sunday night and Monday morning.

She knew the Lord and was ready to go.

She also went peacefully in her sleep. I am very grateful for that since the cancer was going to end up suffocating her to death, and that didn't happen.

Please pray for my mom. She is ok, but she has her struggles. She often goes to call my grandma and realizes she cant anymore.

There was also some strife in the family before grandma's passing. It seems to be smoothed over, but I would like your prayers that everyone will let go of their resentment in this time.

This weekend is also going to be interesting.

After an almost full week of work, we have a rehearsal for my brother-in-law's wedding on Friday, wedding g on Saturday (praise 😁), visitation for grandma Sunday eve, and the funeral on Monday. 

My health issues tend to make events like these rather difficult for my body to keep up with.

I appreciate your prayers. Thanks, everyone!

Edited by RockyMtn Gal

Oh, my. So much rolled up together. Praying for the Lords comfort, peace, reconciliation, health, and whatever else everyone needs. May the Lord bless you all with a special touch of His presence. 🧡

• Like 1

Wow, that sounds like a very full plate indeed, @RockyMtn Gal! You've got a lot to be thankful for, and a lot to work through, all at the same time.

• Like 1