Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
paulchernoch

Pray for My Daughter as she teaches for the first time!

My oldest daughter is in the third year of her MFA at UMASS. She is teaching her first class! The subject is creative writing and her students are college freshmen. Everything is online. Preparing lessons and engaging students as a new teacher is hard enough, but to do it on Zoom is even harder.

Please pray for her to be confident, competent and caring as a teacher.

• Like 4

I did my college classes online and it was a very pleasant experience. My professor was most helpful and provided their cell number for after hour questions and help. They went above and beyond. My classmates were also a blessing. I still have recently been in contact with some of them, and it has been almost a decade since we were on that journey together. 

I remember my creative writing class. It was super exciting. I remember my professor made me go to the Dollar General Store in my town, park in the parking lot, and write a 3 or so page paper on my senses lol. What I could see, touch, feel, hear, and taste. I was there for a couple hours, but it definitely shaped some of my writing. 

Praying for her! I'm sure she will do great and have some wonderful experiences on her journey. 

i will pray for the Holy spirit for her, also ask her to ask for the holy spirit to teach her because Christ has given the Holy spirit to all who believe in HIM..... john 14: 26.

God bless you

i will pray for the Holy spirit for her, also ask her to ask for the holy spirit to teach her because Christ has given the Holy spirit to all who believe in HIM..... john 14: 26.

God bless you