Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
dotfitt

DotFitt Newbee

Hello, I joined to see if there are any forums or advice on where to go on how to create content. Christian content. I am not trying to write person has problem finds Christ and has no more problem stories. Is there somewhere here or else where I can find this type of teaching or coaching or discussion?

• Like 1

Welcome I am also new here. I don't have an answer to your particular question, but I am also a novice writer that has joined this community looking for help. The best advice I can offer you is to figure out what kind of story and what kind lesson you may want to teach through your writing then show the journey of the characters, not reaching the destination as that is rarely the point, but what they went through including failures and victories in order that you may reach a conclusion that is not the end of a story but teaches the lesson you want to convey.

• Like 1

Welcome, @dotfitt! It's great to meet you :)

4 hours ago, dotfitt said:

I am not trying to write person has problem finds Christ and has no more problem stories. Is there somewhere here or else where I can find this type of teaching or coaching or discussion?

What is suggest is get involved in the community here. In the Writing and Publishing section, there are often discussions about themes and building and creating stories. Also, this is a really great place to ask questions. There's always someone (or several people) willing to take the time to answer questions or engage in discussions. And I have found that I have really grown as a writer in my time here. So grab a coffee, pull up a chair, and make yourself at home! 

P.S. I have found good articles on writing Christian stories over at the website storyembers.org. But when it comes to community, this place is amazing :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dotfitt said:

Hello, I joined to see if there are any forums or advice on where to go on how to create content. Christian content. I am not trying to write person has problem finds Christ and has no more problem stories. Is there somewhere here or else where I can find this type of teaching or coaching or discussion?

You write! Then you write some more. And you get others to critique your work and you write some more. As you learn the basics and learn from others, your writing improves. It might help to search through the writing forum to find topics that will be of help to you.

We're glad you joined our writing family.. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :)

• Like 1