Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Thomas Davidsmeier

just published The Last Roll by I.X. Pater

I most certainly will... I purchased it right after posting my previous comment. As soon as I finish the current books I'm reading, I read yours and post a review on Amazon. 🙂

On 9/16/2020 at 2:22 PM, RLHicks said:

I most certainly will... I purchased it right after posting my previous comment. As soon as I finish the current books I'm reading, I read yours and post a review on Amazon. 🙂

I think you’ll like it—it’s creative and fun.

And @Thomas Davidsmeier, I have to ask, does Doktor Plague’s costume resemble the character in your profile picture? I sense a connection there...

Yeah, that's a plague doctor. He's a research picture.

I haven't gotten much traction on this book yet, and I really think it is the lack of reviews so far. I don't know what to do about that, so I might need to just be patient. Oh well, I've never started a new pen name before. Live and learn.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.