Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Chuck Kralik

just published My First Christian Children's Book is Now Available

I am excited to announce that my first Christian children's book, "Finished", is now available for purchase at Amazon! It can be found at the following link:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HRV2RK2/ref=sr_1_17?dchild=1&keywords=finished+by+chuck+kralik&qid=1599776434&sr=8-17

Thank you so much to ChristianWriters for being a constant source of encouragement and support along the way!

E-Book Cover.JPG

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Diamond Books said:

Diamond Books have a vision to release all these sets of books in the not too distant future

DB, I'm removing this from this thread. I'm sorry but this is advertising and we only allow one place for that: in plugs and promos. Although you've posted here, it is attached to someone else's thread. You are welcome to place your ad there. :)

Woo-hoo! Way to go, Chuck! Congratulations! :D

Rats! It won't let me post an image! :mad:

• Like 1

Congratulations!! 

xT0xezQGU5xCDJuCPe.gif.144eb13500cdf0477493e1f7bd87b6ba.gif

Now to celebrate with cookies! 🥳🥳🥳😁

S3HBZs20Up1UQ.gif.7fcf9ab6f315b2aefd8c424cd2e73eda.gif

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.