So it was recently brought up in a different thread that we aren't able to see each others' About Me sections. I'm sure there are a bunch of us who typed one up and I certainly would love to get to know people a little better, so until we can figure out HOW to see them, I'm going to post mine here and encourage anyone else to add theirs in comments as well, even if it's a small paragraph (like mine)!

About Me:

Homeschooling mom of 2. Other than writing I enjoy sewing, dancing (mostly Israeli Folk Dancing), and board games. Been writing practically my whole life. Some of my favorite things are Tetris, Firefly/Serenity, Warehouse 13, the ocean, lightning, and shooting stars.

• Like 3

Have you clicked on a member's About Me section? I could read yours, Josi. Here's mine, though it doesn't tell a whole lot about me.

Wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, writer seeking to follow God’s leading in all things.

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

Maybe I just don't know where to look, or could have messed up a setting somehow? When you go to someone's profile, should their About Me be located in the same spot as your own?
Lynn, here's what I see when I see my profile vs yours.

josiatara profile.PNG

lynnmosher profile.PNG

Edited by JosiAtara
21 minutes ago, lynnmosher said:

That really is strange. So is what you see on others like mine?

Exactly. I've looked at different profiles. Some have a tab that shows clubs, or bookmarks, but I've never seen an About Me. That's interesting that you see mine, because someone else said she couldn't see mine. I wonder if it's because you're a Moderator.

I don't see any About Me either.....  I am a recent member in past 4 months?

I am a bond servant to Jesus Christ our Lord.  What He says...goes! 

I am a therapist, writer, blogger, vlogger.  I like to sew, working on quilts and small projects, I like to work out and have always love to read.  I also bake, cook and have a small garden.  I have stopped social media and I love it.  I know to promote yourself that is a big no, but personally it allows me to do so many other things.  

I'm a born-again Christian who is striving to live my life for Christ. I'm a homeschool student, and I love algebra. My favorite things to do are drawing stick people comics, writing, reading, playing piano, hanging out with my friends, and singing.

I have also never had s'mores. *sigh*