Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Hi, everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in reading a free children's ebook that I'm publishing tomorrow and reviewing it. It would be so encouraging! 

Here is the link to the book. It will be free for five days starting tomorrow.

Below is the synopsis of the book:

When eleven-year-old Travis wakes up in a strange room with no memory, he embarks on an adventure of a lifetime. Teaming up with Sadie and her older brother Robert, Travis uncovers his past with surprising results. He encounters Larry, a mysterious man who appears to have known Travis before, and Lewis, an undersized fourteen-year-old who gets swept along into the adventure, as well. 
Soon, Travis discovers that this whole thing is much bigger than he had at first realized. An elusive company called SCAM has been planning to release a product into the world that could jeopardize the nation’s security: a product known only as HANDSHAKE. Travis and his friends must work together to stop that product from being released before it is too late.

This is Book One in the Memory Lane Series.

It took me about two years to write this book. How long did it take you to write your first published book? Comment below!

Hi, Hobbit-child, Zee here! I’m still planning to read an review your book, too.