Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
SunnyFlorida

It Does Exist!

Hi all,

So happy to have found this site!

I have been feeling a press for quite some time to take my writing more seriously, and one of my first steps in doing so was to find community. I just happened upon a vlog this morning, and through a series of events, was led here. 

Not sure where all this will land, but I am excited for the opportunity to meet other creatives who are also fellow believers. Hoping to connect with those who are further along in this journey, while somehow giving back as much as I receive.

Be well!

• Like 3

Welcome to the flock. You will find helpful, encouraging people here.

• Thanks 1

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you found your way here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

• Thanks 1