Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Dawnv

I Met Christ through a Trial

In short, I grew up atheist, my husband Catholic. My husband lost his way and got into Meth. Both he and I throughout the first 14 years of our marriage (and before we got married) cheated, and partied bringing others into our bedroom. We broke every vow. I found God when I needed to change and he wasn't ready.  I couldn't stay in a marriage to an abusive Meth Addict. Because of God we celebrated our 27 year anniversary in May 2020. He has been clean since September of 2007.  We now have a joyful marriage and happy kids!

• Like 1

That's an amazing testimony, @Dawnv! I'm so glad God brought you both through and to drew you both to him. 😊 

That is awesome, Dawn. Praise the Lord!

I hope you'll hop over to Meet and Greet and introduce yourself so everyone will know you are here and can welcome you. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.