Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
lynnmosher

All the free ebooks you want!

I posted this one site a few months ago but thought I'd do it again. I don't think many saw the thread and I thought you all would be interested. This site, The Fussy Librarian, offers free ebooks everyday. When you sign up, you choose the genres you like. Each day, you'll receive an email for a handful of free ebooks.

There's also another site, Freebooksy, that does the same. Occasionally, a few of the same books may be sprinkled in with the others.

I've downloaded numerous ones to my Kindle. I'll probably never read them all but it's nice to have a good selection. :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Hmmm. "Subscribe" for the Fussy Librarian was not deliverable: "cannot parse response."

Edited by carolinamtne
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, carolinamtne said:

Hmmm. "Subscribe" for the Fussy Librarian was not deliverable: "cannot parse response."

Oops! Missed this. That's strange. Maybe try again?

Christian fiction and nonfiction A Heavenly Place to Call Home Helen Walker can take care of herself. Left an orphan at the age of 15, Helen quickly learned to shoot a gun like a professional and play poker equally as well. It took some doing for her to make a name for herself – enough to establish a seat at the table that was always taken by men. She isn’t afraid of any man and lets them know it. But when Daniel Winchester walks into her life, chasing away a predator in the alley next to the saloon, everything changes. Suddenly, she wants something new, something different for her life.

Christian fiction and nonfiction An Anchor on Her Heart (Mended Hearts #1) Can they keep their friendship pure when their hearts long for more?

Christian fiction and nonfiction Band of Believers, Book 1: Dissent During the tribulation, Willow Archer must make a tough choice: accept the mark of the beast, or run for her life?

Christian fiction and nonfiction Love's Autumn Harvest All Eily needs is an onion, but when her brusque and unfriendly neighbor Marshall doesn’t want to trade, she crawls through the fence to borrow the onion anyway, sparking a second chance at love neither of them could have expected.

Christian fiction and nonfiction To Win Her Pure Heart Helen Palermo is running from something. Or someone. She’s hiding away, in fear of her life, when she meets a man she is instantly sure will end her nomadic ways ...

That's quite a healthy dose of Christian fiction in one day!