Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Brandon

We are His image.

Good day brothers and sisters. I greet you all in the wonderful, amazing and awesome name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, God the Father and the Holy Spirit whom are one, and whom equally are worthy of all praise, worship, glory and honour. Amen.
I thank the Lord for this beautiful day. For this is the day that the Lord has made and we shall rejoice and be glad indeed.

1 Corinthians 11:7
[7]For it is not right for a man to have his head covered, because he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
Brothers and sisters, I just want to remind you, that you are the image and glory of God. Workout your own salvation with fear and trembling. 
You are the Holy royal priesthood of God. Remember if you say you love God and hate your brother or sister, you are a liar and the truth is not in you.

Come back to your original image in Christ Jesus and hold onto Him with all that you got, because all that you truly have is through His grace, mercy and love.
Forgiveness in Christ Jesus is the key to everlasting life.

With much love unconditionally. Shalom.

• Like 2