Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Zee

other Story Origin Experiment

Hello All,

I've started a "Promotional Bundle" on the site StoryOrigin, which is a (currently free) place for authors to organize newsletters, book promotions, etc.

I'm a little fuzzy on exactly how it works, since I've never done it before, but I think the idea is, if any of you have a Christian book of any genre that will be discounted between September 1 and September 30, you can go to the site and add it to the bundle I created. It's called, not surprisingly, "Christian Book Deals." The creator is E.B. Roshan.

Then, on September 1st, we all share the collection via newsletter, website, etc. If anybody would like to participate in this experiment with me, please go to: https://storyoriginapp.com/bundles/join find my bundle, and add your books.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Thanks! I just joined Story Origin a few weeks ago. I'll take a look at your promo.

Ah. I see it's for fiction, or are devotionals welcome?

Edited by mnwriter

Posted (edited)
On 8/1/2020 at 9:22 PM, mnwriter said:

Thanks! I just joined Story Origin a few weeks ago. I'll take a look at your promo.

Ah. I see it's for fiction, or are devotionals welcome?

Well you know, right now it’s just for Christian fiction, too keep things from getting too broad. But any genre is welcome!

Edited by Zee