Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
E.T. Newman

Just found this resource (all of you here at christianwriters.com) and I'm pretty excited about it...

Hey peeps.

E.T. over here. Just wanted to drop in and say hello. I hope you have escaped into your writing during these past few months of chaos. I know I have. In fact, I am nearing the completion of my very first extra rough draft (which I have been saying forever). 😃  

I stumbled upon this site while researching how to find beta readers and other critique partners. I am currently involved in an online Word Weavers critique group, but we only meet once a month. I am hoping to get more feedback and learn some great tips from all the resources found on this site.

If you don't mind, I'd love to hear about the benefits have you reaped from being a part of this online community. 

Blessings to you all,

E.T.

• Like 2

Welcome to our writing family, ET. Glad you joined us. Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you like to write. This is a great site. But then again, I've been here for 13 years! LOL You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lynnmosher said:

Welcome to our writing family, ET. Glad you joined us. Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you like to write. This is a great site. But then again, I've been here for 13 years! LOL You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

Hey lynnmosher!

I am a mother of 3, wifey, and pharmacist. I started writing in 2017 when an image of a 'tree of life' came to mind. I am working on the first book of a 3 book fantasy series based loosely on Micah 6:8 and Revelation 20:2-3.

How about you? What do you write?

13 years! That is amazing. How did you come to this writing forum? 

• Like 1

Welcome, E.T. I'm glad you found us. This site has been a huge benefit to me personally, and I think most of us here would say the same. 

Since joining ChristianWriters a little over two years ago, hoping to hone my writing skills, but without any real plans of writing a book, let alone publishing, I've given and received helpful critiques for dozens of writing pieces, self-published two fiction books, and am currently engaged in writing my third.

So all kinds of exciting stuff may be up next, but you do have to be willing to work hard and participate a lot. Again, welcome!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, E.T. Newman said:

Hey Sarah!

How are you? Thanks for following me. ❤️

Np! I'm good!

1 minute ago, Zee said:

Welcome, E.T. I'm glad you found us. This site has been a huge benefit to me personally, and I think most of us here would say the same. 

Since joining ChristianWriters a little over two years ago, hoping to hone my writing skills, but without any real plans of writing a book, let alone publishing, I've given and received helpful critiques for dozens of writing pieces, self-published two fiction books, and am currently engaged in writing my third.

So all kinds of exciting stuff may be up next, but you do have to be willing to work hard and participate a lot. Again, welcome!

Zee,

This testimony is so inspiring! I can see God has blessed your work. I look forward to seeing what God does in the lives of other members I meet here. 

Self-published? Oh my goodness. That is just beyond my mental and emotional aspirations right now. I hope to just get through the first draft and edit it without throwing it in the fire. 😃

Good luck with your third work. You sound like you have the passion and discipline to get things done. May your work continue to be blessed!

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, E.T. Newman said:

How about you? What do you write?

13 years! That is amazing. How did you come to this writing forum? 

I write devotionals and inspirational stories in obedience to God's call. I've written for many sites and have been in several anthologies, including one about Billy Graham. I had a website for several years and closed it around the end of last year. Too much stress for me (I have fibromyalgia). I now have a weekly newsletter instead. I think I just stumbled upon this site. It's been so long, I don't remember! ;):D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lynnmosher said:

I write devotionals and inspirational stories in obedience to God's call. I've written for many sites and have been in several anthologies, including one about Billy Graham. I had a website for several years and closed it around the end of last year. Too much stress for me (I have fibromyalgia). I now have a weekly newsletter instead. I think I just stumbled upon this site. It's been so long, I don't remember! ;):D

Wow! Billy Graham. That is pretty cool. Websites are so daunting sometimes. I will pray for relief from your fibromyalgia and blessings on your newsletter. 😃

Thanks for being a faithful member on this forum. I am sure the fruit shows in many lives.