Good day, brothers and sisters. I greet you all in the precious name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. God the Father and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

My name is Brandon. I am truly greatfull that to be able by the love of Christ Jesus to encourage you and also to receive encouragement from you.  May His hand of protection, mercy and love, be over you all as it was with King David. Stay blessed. Shalom.

Edited by Brandon
Spell mistake

Welcome to our writing family, Brandon. Glad you joined us. Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you like to write. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! And thank you! :D

• Like 1

My name is Brandon Jansen, as you already know. Lol

I am married with 2 kids, boys. I am a South African citizen, residing in Cape Town.

I am currently on leave, due to covid 19.

I have a great zeal for the Lord. I have been posting encourage notes and messages on Facebook all by the Grace of God, in which I have seen fruit. This is also my hope in this site. God bless.