Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

This is a prayer request.  I have developed a rash on both my forearms.  It's a mass of tiny red dots.  They don't itch, and they're not scabby.  I've been advised to wait and see if the condition fades on it's own.  What I'm thinking of doing is going to a nearby pharmacy tomorrow and purchasing a skin cream.  I've been checking through websites, and seen Cortizone and Benadryl advertised.  I recognize the names from TV Commercials.  Could anyone recommend either or both of them, or another good over the counter medication?

I believe that medications and nutritional supplements, when taken correctly as prescribed, are blessings from the Lord.  I ask everyone to pray for the Lord to either lead me to the correct medication, or have the rashes faded completely by the time I get up in the morning.

I ask this all in Jesus Name.  Amen.

• Like 1

Lord, please provide healing and guidance to @William D'Andrea for a rash that he has. We know You will do as You promised if we ask but only ask in Your son's name, amen.

• Like 1

I've used them both. However, since your rash does not itch, I would ask the pharmacist when you go tomorrow. Praying for you.

If Benadryl does not help, it may take a prescription strength cream. I will be praying for you. A rash can be very stubborn.

I thank everyone for your prayers.

Since I got up this morning, I've noticed that the rash is gradually fading.  However, I still went to the local Rite/Aide Pharmacy and purchased a tube of Cortizone10.   I'm now wondering if I should begin using it today, or continue to wait a few days, to see if the rash continues to fade on its own?  I am reluctant to have a greasy mess on my arms, and on other things that I might brush against.

Please pray for the Lord to bless me with complete, total healing, from all of my afflictions, through His Power and Mercy alone.  I ask in Jesus Name.  Amen.

• Like 1

You know, I have to say, that sounds an awful lot like heat rash, which looks bad, but really isn't such a problem. Take cold showers for a few days, wear short sleeves if you can, and stay out of the sun...if it is indeed heat rash, it will eventually fade on its own. Both my boys get this all over their bodies periodically during the summer, but it always goes away.

The rashes are gradually fading on their own.  I think it's best for me to leave them alone, and the condition will be completely gone in the next few days.  I thank all of you for your prayers, and I praise the Lord for this.  Amen.

I again ask all of you to please continue praying for the Lord to bless me with complete, total healing, of my other afflictions.  I ask in Jesus Name.  Amen.

• Like 1