Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
suspensewriter

I'm in the Hospital Today

Thanks, everyone for caring.  I feel truly blessed.  Now just 1 ultrasound, 6 blood tests, and 1 CT scan with contrast for the head again and I'll be good to go!

Oh, SW! I'm so sorry this happened to you. You must be made of rubber, you keep bouncing back from astounding happenings. 

My prayer is that the bang will dislodge the aphasia and you'll be talking up a storm.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, suspensewriter said:

My wife has gotten me a laser helmet, which is supposed to help heal me. 

A laser helmet? You just went SciFi on us!  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, suspensewriter said:

My wife has gotten me a laser helmet, which is supposed to help heal me.  I don't know, but I am willing to try?

I've seen those. You'll have to let us know if it works. :D

46 minutes ago, Nicola said:

It seems to work!!  I'll be darned.  25 minutes on your head, and that's it!  And, believe it or not, it grows hair, too.  And penetrates to the brain and seems to work on repairing some symptoms of stroke, too!

Will wonders never cease, Nicola and Lynn!

2 hours ago, Nicola said:

Sorry, but this is the first image that jumped into my mind:  

image46.jpg.cf72e1b89bbb010cef6d2829b2a6ca52.jpg

2 hours ago, suspensewriter said:

It seems to work!!  I'll be darned.  25 minutes on your head, and that's it!  And, believe it or not, it grows hair, too.  And penetrates to the brain and seems to work on repairing some symptoms of stroke, too!

Great! Does it fix writer's block? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, suspensewriter said:

Anything that restores you to health and our midst is welcome!  Keep resting. Know you are greatly valued.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 8/4/2020 at 2:30 PM, Accord64 said:

Sorry, but this is the first image that jumped into my mind: 

When you get an idea for a flux capacitor, share it with the group. I want to beat Elon Musk to Mars.

Edited by EClayRowe
Darn autocorrect!
  • Like 2

Hey, everyone- I just got my bloodwork back, and my A1C (measure of blood sugar) was only 5.8!! (normal).  With a low carbohydrate diet I've been able to achieve normalcy!  From a diabetic, to normal- all with the help of the low carbohydrate diet!!! (which means, no bread, no rice, no pasta, no oatmeal and no sugar rich fruits!)

• Like 3

Yay for you! :D But no fun! LOL No cookies! Just remember, though, if you do want to have one cookie on a rare occasion, it's okay. ;)

• Like 1

Hallelujah!  Praise the Lord for low blood sugar. 

How's your head?

• Like 1