Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
suspensewriter

I'm in the Hospital Today

Posted (edited)

So I'm okay but I got in accident where somebody ran a red light and t-boned me.  I escaped the car beib rolled over twice with just multiple gashes to the so they kept me overnight for observation.  So- I'm lucky- Praise the Lord!

Edited by suspensewriter
  • Sad 4

Oh, no...that's awful. I'm thankful to hear you escaped without any severe injuries. I'll be praying they let you go home soon.

• Like 4

Oh, wow! 😮 That's terrifying and I'm so thankful it wasn't worse. Thank you for letting us know and I'll be praying for your quick recovery!

• Like 2

That's horrible! I'll be praying for you!

• Like 2

Wow. So sorry to hear that and grateful to the good Lord you are safe.

Still nasty to experience. Take care of yourself SW.

• Like 2

Oh, dear! SW, I'm so sorry. I'm so thankful you're okay. Praise the Lord! I know you are or will be very sore. Praying it passes quickly and praying there's no residual effects. :D🧡

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Lord we praise You for keeping SW safe during the vehicle crash and not allowing serious injury. We pray that You continue Your healing and protection on him. We also pray the other driver/occupants in both vehicles are safe. Guide their care to return them home quickly. In Jesus name;Amen.

Edited by zx1ninja
  • Like 3

Oh my goodness! I am so glad you are okay. Praying! 🙏

• Like 2

I'm so glad you're ok! Praying for you! How is everyone else in the crash? 

• Like 3

Thank you for your prayers, everybody!  I'm home now and going to sleep.  Boy it's good to be home!  My head hurts, though, where they had to cut and pick out the glass!

• Like 3

That sounded rough, but you are right Praise the Lord! Glad to hear you are home and recovering. I am praying for your continued recovering.

• Like 2

Hoping for a quick recovery.

Late June of this year, I was sitting at a light, waiting to turn left.  As the light changed I was rear-ended.  Pushed my car into the intersection.  Luckily, it was JUST as the light changed, or I might have been in the same predicament.  But the force was hard enough to actually break my driver's seat.

Only a couple of weeks before, we were considering maybe buying a new car.  That sort of made the decision for us.

• Like 3

Sorry I'm late to this. Can't believe I missed this topic yesterday!

I'll be praying for a quick recovery, and am glad to hear that you were released home so soon. On the up side (if there is one), you now know how to write about a car crash. 😩

• Like 2

Picking glass out of your head?! That's a cause for the interrobang!

Glad you're home and feeling (mostly) better.

• Like 1