Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
lynnmosher

Warnings from Writer Beware

I have read Writer Beware for years. Their posts are not consistent but they are always worth reading. Scams abound. I would highly suggest subscribing to their site. There are at least two of their latest articles you should read. The second one is after the first one. Also, be sure you check out all the "Philippines-Based Publishing & Marketing Scams Targeting Indie Authors" list in the sidebar.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Lynn,

Come clean. There must be at least two of you. The site you linked is full of highly useful information, as are so many others you have linked or pointed us to. Where do you find the time to locate so much helpful information?

Thanks for all you do for us on this site. 

• Like 3

LOL SW asked me that once. I said, "You should see my inbox!" I subscribe to a bazillion things! And not just writing. :D

• Like 1