Hey everyone, I'm JosiAtara! I've been desiring a writing community but so many are way too secular for me. I googled "Christian writing forums" and found this. I currently have two main fiction novels I'm trying to finish, the main one being a superhero one, but that's about as far as I go in the fantasy/sci-fi genre. Mainly I write middle grade or young adult drama/adventure I guess. I'm also a homeschool mom with an 8-year-old and a 16-month-old, who also tries to sew and keep a clean house (hahaha), but I've been prioritizing writing more lately because last year was too busy to do much writing and I missed it more than I realized I would.

Anyway, I'm definitely more conservative in my topics (avoiding magic for instance), so I was hoping to finding some like-minded writers.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...