Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
triordan

just published New Book on Marketing

I've learned the hard way that if you're going to be a successful writer, you've got to be an effective marketer. I recently completed a book for authors entitled, "The Next Bestseller: Book Marketing for Success"  I released it the week America shut down from Coronavirus, which is not the best time to release a book. As a pastor, my world went a little crazy for a while. This book represents my study and journey as an author struggling to learn how to market my books for the last six years. Though any author can benefit from it, I have an obvious Christian slant. I hope it's a blessing: https://amzn.to/2TuZ0aJ

Next_Bestseller_digital.jpg

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, triordan said:

I recently completed a book for authors entitled, "The Next Bestseller: Book Marketing for Success"

Congratulations!

• Like 1

Congratulations with your new books and your five star reviews on Amazon too!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.