Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

I am setting up my Author page on KDP for Natural Talent, my YA published in 2008.  (I am using to try out online platforms until I decide what to do about more recent work.).

I noticed that a review by SW for it only appears on the USA Amazon site and not the UK.  The reviews on the UK don't appear on the USA site either. Does this mean that Amazon will only upload reviews submitted it a particular country's site rather than globally?

If that is the case then will my author page on work with the UK site even though the book is also available on the USA site.  I am keen to resolve this issue because I think my more recent work, if it gets published, will appeal to both UK and USA readers.

Anyone else had this issue? 

49 minutes ago, Shamrock said:

Does this mean that Amazon will only upload reviews submitted it a particular country's site rather than globally?

I think so, Shannon.

1 hour ago, Shamrock said:

Does this mean that Amazon will only upload reviews submitted it a particular country's site rather than globally?

Yes and no. I've noticed that my US product sites only contain reviews from the US. However, if I go to the UK product site, it leads with UK reviews, but then also lists my top "international" reviews (most of which are from the US).

1 hour ago, Shamrock said:

If that is the case then will my author page on work with the UK site even though the book is also available on the USA site. 

I went "incognito" to my UK product site and saw it linked to my author page, just as it would in the US. So it appears that author pages are universally linked. 

• Like 1