Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Chris Brown

Reviews on B&N online

I just noticed that the Barnes & Noble online listing for my book has no reviews. Previously there were a handful of reviews on there. Has this happened to anyone else? I've heard of Amazon zapping reviews (thankfully hasn't happened to me) but I've never heard of B&N doing it. 

Just checked mine. None seem to be missing, but I never kept close track of them. B&N is my worst retail performer, so I don't look at them as often as the others.

9 hours ago, Accord64 said:

Just checked mine. None seem to be missing, but I never kept close track of them. B&N is my worst retail performer, so I don't look at them as often as the others.

I don't keep close tack of them either, so I have no idea how long it's been since the reviews disappeared. I've sold a few copies through them, but not many. I started a trial BookBub promotion, and for whatever reason all the click-throughs on it yesterday went to B&N, which led me to go check. Anyway, I'll have to send them an email today, but I don't have high hopes since I don't know how long it's been.

That does sound strange so I agree it is worth checking out. It could just be a glitch.

4 hours ago, Chris Brown said:

Anyway, I'll have to send them an email today, but I don't have high hopes since I don't know how long it's been.

Please let us know how it goes. I'm curious how they handle this. 

4 hours ago, Accord64 said:

Please let us know how it goes. I'm curious how they handle this. 

They didn't make it easy, but I eventually found an email address... We'll see if I ever get a reply.