Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
AnneeMcHughes

Meeting a Goal...

Hello, Christian Writers! I'm a prolific writer of a whole lot of unpublished "stuff." Currently I'm working on a sort of devotional/study combo - honestly not sure what the genre would be called because it's not quite like anything I've ever read or written. Anyway, I set a goal for myself to find/join an online Christian writer's group and here I am. Goal met! Looking forward to getting to know some people, sharing work and offering critique, learning, growing and doggone it, getting published!

2Tim1-7 Spirit of God.jpg

• Like 2

Oops! I missed this, Annee! Welcome to our writing family. Glad to have another devo writer aboard. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

• Like 1

Sounds like a great plan, Annee. Welcome! If there's anything we can do to help, just let us know. There's a wealth of collective advice, experience and encouragement here.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Craig Ruhl said:

Welcome, Annee! I am also a newcomer just getting settled into the group.

Thank you, Craig. And welcome to you also! May we both be enriched by what we learn and share here. 

1671188365_SplendorMajesty1Chr16-27.thumb.jpg.7f74ba14440ec2e0273a4f4c85b26eed.jpg

1 hour ago, Zee said:

Sounds like a great plan, Annee. Welcome! If there's anything we can do to help, just let us know. There's a wealth of collective advice, experience and encouragement here.

Thank you, Zee, I appreciate and will gladly embrace all the help I can get! 😁

57966934_GreaterisHe1Jn4-4.thumb.jpg.e8ff783a9417af8a5d0db47172a57b22.jpg

3 hours ago, lynnmosher said:

Oops! I missed this, Annee! Welcome to our writing family. Glad to have another devo writer aboard. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

Thank you LynnMosher. I'm looking forward to getting to know folks and finding my way around the maze.  😁

7 hours ago, Claire Tucker said:

Welcome! It's great to meet you :)

thank you, Clair, nice to meet you also. Looking forward to getting to know folks and figuring it all out. 😃

17 hours ago, jonjovi said:

Hi Annee, welcome to Christianwriters! It is great to meet you!

Thank you jonjovi. Nice to meet you also. I appreciate all the kind greetings! 😊

21 hours ago, zx1ninja said:

welcome to the flock. 

Thanks so much zx1ninja. I'm glad to be hear and looking forward to what's in store here. 

1354142090_JesusovercametheworldJn16-33.thumb.jpg.3a6dbb2316f89c14b1855e8cc57c766e.jpg

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Sophie said:

Hi! Welcome! 

Hi, Sophie, thank you for the warm welcome. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. 😊

• Like 1