Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
PenName

new / updated website Introducing the Writers' Room!

Hey everyone!! I wanted to announce the new section on my blog, the Writers' Room! 🥳 It's a collaborative writing advice column by Christian writers. You can find it on my blog here, and read the first post, by our own @Alley!

If anyone is interested in contributing, please send me a message and I can tell you a little more about the column guidelines. 

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy! 

• Like 4

Congratulations, @PenName! 🥳🥳  It was a real blessing to be able to help.  I'm so excited to see where God takes this. 😊 

• Thanks 1

Congratulations again! So excited for you. While on your site, I noticed something was missing: a subscription signup box. I went back and looked again. I found one but it's hidden at the very bottom of your posts. That signup box is your key to others. It is best to place it in a sidebar, but since you don't have one, I'd suggest putting it at the end of each post before your follow me Facebook. It needs to be more obvious and available. Otherwise, you'll lose potential subscribers who won't scroll all the way down to find it. You've done a great job, Elizabeth! Really nice site! :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good job on the site. It’s going to be a great resource in future, I’m sure.

• Thanks 2

Thanks everyone!! 😁

Congratulations!!!

• Thanks 1

I just took a look at your site and the Writer's Room. Both are very nice. The site has a clean and uncluttered look, and the posts in the Writer's room are well done and interesting reads.

You have an excellent start on a web presence (and good job on your post Alley :) ).

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RADerdeyn said:

and good job on your post Alley :) ).

Thank you! 

And I agree, she has a great site! 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, suspensewriter said:

Yes, by the way- good post, Alley!

Thanks. 🙂

• Like 1

Hey, thanks @suspensewriter! I'm actually going the traditional publishing route, so that's why there's no links to my book yet. 🙂 I'm in the query trenches!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.