Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Nicola

Prayers for Katie

I have a wonderful Christian writer friend in my city. Her name is Katie and she has this website: https://oralart.ca/

At present she is in hospital with excruciating pain. I cannot imagine being in such pain and not being able to shift to a more comfortable position, or having to wait for someone to bring her pain pills. She is captive in her own body.

Yet her spirit is bright. She told me today that she only wants to know that her suffering has purpose, that it is not in vain.

I would also ask you to pray that she gets the support she needs to live well and paint her beautiful pictures and write her unique blog posts.

Thank you!

• Like 1

Oh, my! Surely praying for Katie that the Lord's hand of healing and recovery be upon her and the doctors to find the cause and a solution. 🙏

• Like 1

Lord one of Your children needs Your healing hand and support. We ask that You send people to her and provide assistance and comfort. Provide guidance and wisdom to those around her that are doing Your healing work. Bless her Father and impress upon her that You are indeed worth her and preparing her for Your good works. In Jesus name. 

• Like 1