Michael Jackson's daughter to star as Jesus

lynnmosher

In case you all have not seen or heard about this, I thought maybe I should warn you. Paris Jackson is starring in a blasphemous film to be released called Habit. She portrays Jesus. There's more but I'll stop right there. There are several petitions, but the largest right now is CitizenGo and has almost 300,000. You can sign the petition here. I hope you will.

I have just signed the petition.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

(2 Chronicles 7:14) 

I took a quick look at a YouTube recap of this movie (it's still in post-production).

First, anything featuring Paris Jackson isn't going to be taken seriously. Second, the movie plot is absurd even by Hollywood standards. It's likely a low-budget indie production heading to a quick death in whatever third-rate venues they get access to.

In my opinion, the more Christians rail against this, the more attention {free publicity) it's going to receive. It's probably something the producers are hoping for. Best not to give something like this any more oxygen so it withers into obscurity, like many bizarre indie productions do every year.    

Archived