Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Wrong Place, Right Time, my first novel, is on sale for .99 cents from now until July 30. This is to celebrate the imminent release of the next installment in the series. If all goes well, Final Chance will be available July 4th.

I know a lot of you here have already read Wrong Place, Right Time in some form or fashion, but if you haven't, you can check it out here: https://books2read.com/u/m2VkJr

😱 How did I never put two and two together to figure out you were the one SW interviewed? Wow, I feel extra blonde today. 😬 

And yes, it's worth the read, everyone! 😊 

2 hours ago, Alley said:

😱 How did I never put two and two together to figure out you were the one SW interviewed? Wow, I feel extra blonde today. 😬 

LOL! Well, yeah...I’m not publishing under the alias I use here ( that would look kind of weird, I think) so it’s  definitely more confusing than it needs to be.

😄 That's ok. Congratulations on your book, your second book, and your interview! 😊 🥳🥳

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.