Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
HLTassin

Dream finally realized

Hey all! Guess what? I signed a contract and my first book will hopefully be out this fall :)) I can't believe I actually typed those words, lol  Please check out my website www.hallielee.com 

and here's the link to my first newsletter -> https://www.hallielee.com/extra

Please share :)

Just want to say, finding this group has been a blessing. I've learned so much - you guys are a generous and wise bunch - thanks for being patient with me. 

Hallie

• Like 10

Congratulations! I hope you like cookies. (Alley has a neat cake, but I'm the cookie presenter.)

Cookies.png

• Like 2

Congratulations!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Nice work! The website looks great, and so do the books.

• Like 2

I forgot to say, but I'd be happy to review one of your books, if you're willing to provide a copy. I can only post reviews to Goodreads, though, not Amazon.

• Like 2

AWESOME! Congratulations, Hallie! We're all very happy for you. May your book do well! :D

(I know you didn't ask but I have a few suggestions for your site. I won't put them here but let me know where you'd like them.) 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, carolinamtne said:

Congratulations! I hope you like cookies. (Alley has a neat cake, but I'm the cookie presenter.)

Cookies.png

Love cookies! They were delicious :)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Lucian Hodoboc said:

Congratulations! What is it about? 🤔

Thanks! Inspirational/Women's Fiction - think Steel Magnolias X Divine Secrets with a Christian theme. Small town, dark secrets, family dynamics … but most of all, friendship.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Zee said:

I forgot to say, but I'd be happy to review one of your books, if you're willing to provide a copy. I can only post reviews to Goodreads, though, not Amazon.

That would be terrific! Really? We're in the cover design and proofreading/editing stage now, but if you message me your email, I'd love to send you a copy when it's ready. Thanks!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, lynnmosher said:

AWESOME! Congratulations, Hallie! We're all very happy for you. May your book do well! :D

(I know you didn't ask but I have a few suggestions for your site. I won't put them here but let me know where you'd like them.) 

Thanks, and absolutely! I'd appreciate it very much :) I'll message you my email address!

• Like 1

I'm late to the party, but congratulations!! 

jbKaOGsQyBgRgi83t3.gif.2745d5788adb6388620810b9ecfffc8b.gif

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Coolscribe said:

Hello @Alley

I love your response! Where do you find these illustrations?

I have the free app for GIPHY.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.