Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Regina Walker

Author Interviews/Guest posts wanted.

Hey!

I write contemporary Christian fiction and I have a blog. I'm looking to feature 2 posts per week that are at least one author interview and either a guest post or another author interview. My blog is all about Christian living, life through a lens of faith, and Christian fiction. If you are interested, let me know!

• Like 1

Sure, why not? I'll do another interview. It's fun.

Alright y'all. Just email me at reginawalkerauthor@gmail.com and I'll get you set up with an interview questions. Thank you!!

On 6/26/2020 at 11:35 AM, lynnmosher said:

Regina, you also might want to ask individuals to be a guest for a post or interview. ;)

@lynnmosher - I am working on balancing offering value and my asks for help. I've requested a lot of interviews and have things set up for a couple weeks, so I thought I'd spend a week scheduling interviews with other authors to help add value and make sure I'm helping my fellow authors. Thank you for the suggestion!

OK.  I am not published but write contemporary christian writing. So, if you still have space I would be happy to do an interview.

if you want to learn a bit about me go to About me.

2 hours ago, carolinamtne said:

What length are you considering for your posts?

They seem to run an average of 750 words. I have a set of questions that I'll email over when anyone emails me that they want to do the interview.

17 hours ago, Shamrock said:

OK.  I am not published but write contemporary christian writing. So, if you still have space I would be happy to do an interview.

if you want to learn a bit about me go to About me.

Message me and I will send the questions and we can revise the questions as necessary. :)

Regina, I removed your email address as it's not a good idea to post it. Bots roam the site and love to gobble up email addresses! ;)

Hi Regina. I browsed through some past topics and conversations and came across your post. My wife, Karen, and I publish a free digital faith centered magazine. Would an interview with us on your blog be of interest? Thanks,

Craig