Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Shamrock

beta reader GRanny Annie - Beta Readers

I hope to have GA ready for beta reading by mid July and am now seeking volunteers. I am happy to beta read in return.

Granny Annie is the 3rd & final book in The Sphinx series.  Word count 65K.  

Brief (very rough) description below

Can the present, save the future by healing the hurts of the past?

When silver fox Granny Annie turns up unexpected one evening at the Carter ranchhouse where 13 year old Iris Henderson lives, Iris finds herself on a collision course with her grandmother. She must find out the secrets of the past which have driven Annie to return to her home to wreck the lives of the Carter family Annie believes scorned her in the past. Can Iris discover Annie's secrets and help her grandmother chose a different path from the one she has clung to for decades or will she have to make a choice between blood and loyalty?

• Like 1

I am also keen, but am just not sure what my available time in July will be. What is the approximate timeframe you are looking for responses by? 

I have an eye op in late July so wont be able to do any reading or writing until mid August. Will that be enough time?  There is no rush.

Thanks SW - that would be great.

It may be a while as it still need some work on it but I will get in touch with everyone when I am ready for it to be read.

OK.  I am ready to pass on Granny Annie for beta reading.  If any of you are still willing to read me please PM.

Thanks