Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Zee

First church service...

We had our first “real” church service since the quarantine this past Sunday. Outdoors, since we  still aren’t supposed to use the building, but a happy day all the same. It feels like a weight off my shoulders.

The library is open now too, for pickup only. I’m in a line about 20 people long right now, and it is moving very slowly...

• Like 2

So glad your church family is able to gather together again. Because we belong to a large church, they're doing smaller groups for in-home church. And we still have online and on regular television.

Hope you don't have to wait too long. Happy reading! :D

• Like 1

That is great news! Our church is still only doing online service right now, but am hopping we can start an outdoor service too.

• Like 1

Well, our fellowship is only about fifty people on a really crowded Sunday. That’s a real advantage at a time like this.

• Like 1

We are right around one hundred people at our church. I think the issue with our church is the county executive keeping restrictions up that our governor has lifted. 

• Like 1

Praise His Name'

Our Church is still on line as of yet 😔

I'm from Arizona 🌵🌴

• Like 2

Our church had its second service today.  We had about 50 in attendance in our second service.  It sure is nice to be able to worship with our Christian brothers and sisters.  We won't have midweek worship until September, the same with Sunday school.