Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Looking for beta readers that are open to take a look at a Superhero, Science Fantasy, Supernatural Epic Fantasy book. The intro to the book is a little rough and still needs work but the plot is all there, as you progress through the book the reading gets smoother. As of right now I'm about halfway through the 3rd draft atm and already plan to take another run through the book but I would really like feedback, critiques, and opinions on the enjoyment of the book at this point.

I know this book and genre might not be something that is appealing to many people here but if anyone has the time and is interested in helping just let me know. Thanks Fam for having a such a great forum to come to for new writers that are christian God bless ya all.

So welcome to this forum! Overall on this site you will meet some really talented writers on all levels. Here you'll find Christ followers willing to assist with honest critiques, opinions and lots of encouragement.  The very best in your endeavors and with connecting. 

Posted (edited)

Thanks everyone I'm glad to be here! Yeah I think I'll give out a good chunk for people to look at tonight after I'm done with work.

I tried to go to the critique section earlier but since I'm new it said I didn't have access or something. What do I need to do to be able to post in that section ?

Edited by Unchained Spirit

9 minutes ago, Unchained Spirit said:

Thanks everyone I'm glad to be here! Yeah I think I'll give out a good chunk for people to look at tonight after I'm done with work.

I tried to go to the critique section earlier but since I'm new it said I didn't have access or something. What do I need to do to be able to post in that section ?

You need to have made at least ten posts elsewhere to be allowed to put something there.

Posted (edited)

@Sam A. BelgodereSweet! Thanks Sam. It's nice meeting u on here I appreciate u reaching out and being willing to take a look. Can I email you my work? That would probably be the simplest way to go about it

And if anyone else would also be willing to take a look i appreciate it, the more feedback the better. Cause God knows I need it lol.

Posted (edited)

@Sam A. Belgodere I see, I'm brand new to the forum as well so I'm not sure how to help you there. Just email me with a title saying something like, "Beta Reader Sam" and I'll respond to your email with the first chapter of my book it's rather long but it's best you read through that whole chapter to get a better picture of the beginning of the book than just giving you a small clip.

my email is spiritjkd89@yandex.com

Thanks again for being willing to check out my book I'll be in touch my friend

On 6/13/2020 at 8:51 AM, Unchained Spirit said:

Looking for beta readers that are open to take a look at a Superhero, Science Fantasy, Supernatural Epic Fantasy book. The intro to the book is a little rough and still needs work but the plot is all there, as you progress through the book the reading gets smoother. As of right now I'm about halfway through the 3rd draft atm and already plan to take another run through the book but I would really like feedback, critiques, and opinions on the enjoyment of the book at this point.

I know this book and genre might not be something that is appealing to many people here but if anyone has the time and is interested in helping just let me know. Thanks Fam for having a such a great forum to come to for new writers that are christian God bless ya all.

How did this go? Did you get some feedback?