Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Accord64

This Would be Trouble For Me ;)

As grocery stores in my area are slowly returning to normal, and my mood lately has been rather perturbed, I saw the potential in the picture below even before I read the caption. 😄

101943141_1359726720898345_167999612878061568_o.thumb.jpg.99dd1d5cb84662bbd2d46eff482c352a.jpg  

• Haha 8

45 minutes ago, zx1ninja said:

Wonder if he could have made the shot though.

It would be melon carnage, as it would take me at least 20 to find the rim.  

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, suspensewriter said:

Melon carnage it is!

I don't know, Honeydews are pretty good.

22 minutes ago, zx1ninja said:

I don't know, Honeydews are pretty good.

Well, maybe the honey-do list said to get game? 😁 

• Haha 1

Melons are pretty heavy. I gotta think that shot is going to be way harder than you initially think. Plus, you're going to have to swish it, cause the melon momentum is going to preclude any bank shots. If you hit the backboard, that whole whoop is going down. Of course, a miss low and to the left is going to be hilarious... as long as you don't work at that store.

• Haha 2

I was at WalMart today and bought a pound of chicken legs.  I asked the cashier if they front or rear legs.  She had to go ask a manager and came back upset.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, yawarakai said:

they front or rear legs.

The trouble is that most people today think their food all comes from the grocery store. They have no idea where the stores get it or what it looks like before it gets there.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, carolinamtne said:

They have no idea where the stores get it or what it looks like before it gets there.

🙄 Tell me about it. I still wonder what they feed the chickens! Seriously, the same breed of bird takes me six months to get as big as it does for them in six weeks. 😳 

40 minutes ago, carolinamtne said:

The trouble is that most people today think their food all comes from the grocery store.

Wait a minute- you mean it doesn't??

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, suspensewriter said:

you mean it doesn't?

Well, yes, it does, but there's a "where from" before that.

• Haha 1

On 6/8/2020 at 5:48 AM, yawarakai said:

I was at WalMart today and bought a pound of chicken legs.  I asked the cashier if they front or rear legs.  She had to go ask a manager and came back upset.

Now I have to try this! 

I can see it now. Someone aims and shoots. Misses and hits the bottles of liquid and breaks them. The next sound you hear is. "Clean up on Aisle 3."  And some hoopster wanna be's wife distances herself away from the culprit.

You're all talking about popping threes from across the grocery store. My first thought was about backing down in the paint to bring down the dunk. Smashed cantaloupe, scattered Gatorades and shattered backboard.