Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
HLTassin

Wordcrafts Press ?

Hi everyone,

Is anybody familiar with Wordcrafts Press? Beyond the googling, I mean? A while back I found a thread re: this publisher, and I can't find it. I put it in the search box but came up empty. From what I remember about the thread, an author who published with them was singing their praises. I'd love to chat with him … or with anyone who has any personal experience with them. Thanks!

HL, I don't remember that name. I probably missed it before. I've asked Rebecca if it's possible to add archived threads to the search function. I'll let you know. Hope someone else remembers. :)

• Like 1

Here's a topic on them back from 2018:  

I'm not familiar with them and looked over their website. I see a big yellow flag, which is their lack of transparency of how they charge for their "services," all while being vague on exactly what services they offer. The only thing they seem clear on is what they won't do - marketing.

My advice is to proceed with caution. 

• Like 2

Have you considered self-publishing? As a seasoned veteran (that is to say, I’ve published one book and am preparing another) I am pretty happy with my results.

It all depends on what you want to accomplish, though.

• Like 1

That's it!!!!! Thanks! I thought I was going crazy, and just imagined seeing the article, but y'all found it! Yay! It was very helpful. I reached out to Mr. B.,  who was about to publish his second book with them.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, lynnmosher said:

BTW, Accord, how did you find that?

I actually Googled "Wordcrafts Press review." It came up toward the bottom of the first page of returns. Surprised me, as I didn't think Christian Writer topics were indexed on Google. 

LOL I found it as well before you answered. Yes, I've seen a couple of them on Google. Strange, huh?

7 minutes ago, lynnmosher said:

Strange, huh?

Not when Google is involved. I think the correct word is... scary. 😲

36 minutes ago, Accord64 said:

Not when Google is involved. I think the correct word is... scary. 😲

LOL Yeah, that, too! o_O:D