Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
lynnmosher

9 free writing books - time sensitive

Thanks for sharing, Lynn! 

I've read "why authors fail" and highly recommend it. If there is only one book you download, make it that one, especially if you're still new to the writing and publishing journey. 

• Like 1

Slight problem. When you try to down load it wont let you proceed unless you agree to receive info from them and then you have to share on FB before the download with complete.

Not a fan of these types of promos.

I didn't have to do that at all. You don't have to share. Just skip it. It's a writers' site. If you don't like their newsletter, then unsubscribe. ;)

19 minutes ago, WanderingTiger said:

Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to check it out.

You're welcome!

Okay. This brings up a point. I'm sitting here scratching my head. What has been one recurrent suggestion that other writers have said to do to grow your email list? Give something away!!! So why does this work on one end but not the other? Why would you turn down free offerings because you had to sign up for their newsletter? Isn't that what you've thought about doing if you have or will have a site? Maybe their newsletter if full of good information. But if you don't like it, then unsubscribe. Very confused. o_O:rolleyes::confused:

Yeah, I've done it several times. If I sign up and receive a freebie but find out later their emails are not a good fit, I just say toodles! But hey, I got something useful for free! ;):D

Forgive me. I wasn't pointing fingers at you, SW or you, Shamrock. I was using the generalized YOU. I should have made that more clear. So sorry. :(