Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
William D'Andrea

My Computer's Finally Back on Line

Hello everyone on christianwriters.com.  If anyone's been wondering about why you haven't seen any posting from me over the past three weeks, it was due to a technical problem.  I lost my on line connection to everything.  I couldn't accomplish anything.

When it comes to using computers, I know enough to accomplish what I want to do while using the internet.  Beyond that, when it comes to the technology,  I'm lost in the wilderness.  I thought my old computer had completely broken down, and that I might have to buy a new one, or have very expensive repairs.

Fortunately, I was able to get the right help.  An associate Pastor at the Church I attend is very knowledgeable about computers and the internet.  Early yesterday afternoon, he came over and didn't have to make any repairs.  All he did was make a few clicks and quickly got me back on line.  Now everything's working properly, and I'm able to contact all of you again.  

Once he was gone, the first problem I had to deal with was that I had three weeks of unread e-mails waiting on yahoo.  This meant I had a lot of deleting to do.  That took me from about 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM.  Now things are back to normal.

I truly thank the Lord for blessing me with the assistance I received from the associate Pastor. 

I'm now looking forward to rejoining all of you here on christianwriters.com.