Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Hey, I just joined this community and I'm looking for pointers on how to start getting involved and getting to know people. What do all you seasoned members recommend?

• Like 1

Well, depending on what you’re looking for...

Right here is good for asking general writing questions or reading other people’s tips. The Critique Forum is great if you want to share some writing and get feedback on it. But you need to have made ten posts elsewhere before you can put anything there.

Have a look around and welcome!

• Like 1

Well, in my 3 weeks on this site I've become a total expert so...

Oh. Wait. Hmmm.

The place I've found the most useful and fun so far is the Critiques forum. Great stories and most folks are willing to listen to your thoughts.

3 hours ago, WanderingTiger said:

What do all you seasoned members recommend?

Seasoned? Marinating maybe? 🤔 

3o6vXHWrVqDf85K3II.gif.b2d1814e5a2f50f18d175ef8a0af7744.gif

Ok, jokes aside, I started by asking questions about writing. Although, I agree with @Thomas Davidsmeier. The critique section is an excellent place also. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You might want to start by checking your settings so you can receive emails for notifications of comments. Stroll through the different forums and see what interests you. Be sure to read the policies and guidelines. :D