Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
gecko.danielle

Book worm incoming...

Hi!

I am an avid reader of all things science-fiction and fantasy (ADORE Tolkien and C.S. Lewis's writing) with a passion for illustration and design. Although I write some poetry and short stories, my strength lies in illustrating books for other authors. 

You can check out some of my work on https://www.behance.net/danielleduring. My portfolio is constantly growing and expanding so be sure to follow me for updates :)

I am excited to connect with other Christian creatives to read and share all things wonderful and inspiring!

Scan_Pic0001.jpg

• Like 4

Welcome to our writing family, Danielle. Glad you joined us. I love your kitties. ;) You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

• Like 1

Hello, Danielle. Welcome to ChristianWriters. I love the artwork you shared! I'll check out your site. Many blessings!

• Like 1

Hi Danielle! Welcome to the community.

I'm only going to mention this because you listed my two biggest inspirations for writing. I've got some Very Christian fantasy books out if you're looking for quarantine reading. The first two are part of one series, and the second one begins a different series. I'm not linking them cause I don't know the rules about that...

SmallBandT.jpg.2e64bf9a8ddd9f826f7d36f0e4bcb51d.jpg68926886_IMG_0053(3).jpg.b84476763488d6d60f92cd9cf5b7d4df.jpg          SmallOpenings.jpg.a69f857b9463b21f539130af1c09753a.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome, it's nice to meet you! 

😃 Pictures!! 

• Like 1

Welcome! This has been an extraordinary place to connect. I'm new here and everyone has made me feel so welcome. I hope you can connect and feel the love, too!

• Like 1

Hi! Nice to meet you :D  I love your picture of the cat and her kittens!

• Like 1

Hello, welcome to Christianwriters Danielle! It is great to have you here!