Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Mic And Pen YouTube Channel

I narrate the Colour Fairy Series for Maggie Jeffrey who lives in Ely, England. She has Parkinson's and does not market her books much.  I have made these videos and put them on my YouTube channel for her.

The Fairy Party is a zoom party Maggie, Kate (our illustrator) and I enjoyed.  We dressed up like fairies and talked about creating the books.  I had the time of my life!

Book 10 The Spring Ball is the complete narration of this delightful story of the fairy naming ceremony, the arrival of the grandparents by Phoenix (which happens to renew that moment) and the Cinderella story of Golda, the Colour Fairy. 

Enjoy! 

Congratulations! 🥳🥳🥳

And that was cute. 

8 hours ago, Alley said:

And that was cute.

Thanks for watching!  I'm having fun and I want to share!  

I bet that was fun!  It is like adding role play/ cosplay into the fun! 😃

1 hour ago, jonjovi said:

It is like adding role play/ cosplay into the fun! 😃

Exactly!  I love how the author, who is in her 70's is so willing to play along!  I call it Eternal Youth! Something we can all aspire to!  

14 minutes ago, suspensewriter said:

Hey, congrats, Nicola!!

How do I find your audiobooks so that I can plug them, again?

Thank you for your congratulations.  Really, I'm just having fun!

Oh, you are very kind to plug the audiobooks.  My website has a My Book Table Page. https://micandpen.com/  

With gratitude!  

1 hour ago, suspensewriter said:

Thanks, I'll get right to it!

Bless you!  With what might I return the favour?  Where are your books listed?  

On 5/24/2020 at 10:02 PM, Nicola said:

Mic And Pen YouTube Channel

I narrate the Colour Fairy Series for Maggie Jeffrey who lives in Ely, England. 

That's pretty cool, but I'm commenting because I was surprised to see Ely get a mention. That's where my stepmom is from. 🙂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chris Brown said:

That's pretty cool, but I'm commenting because I was surprised to see Ely get a mention. That's where my stepmom is from.

Yay Ely!  If she is from Ely, does that mean she moved somewhere else?  It is a small world no matter how far we travel.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Nicola said:

Yay Ely!  If she is from Ely, does that mean she moved somewhere else?  It is a small world no matter how far we travel.

She came to America for a couple of decades, and now she's back in England living in Cambridge. Definitely a small world! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.