Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Bob Leone

Memorial Day May 25th

To all that have and are serving. To all the families who lost a loved one who gave all they are to allow us this freedom. While the words Thank you cannot begin to Express the feeling of gratitude it is what I can offer. THANK YOU. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for sharing and reminding us in these times when one day just runs into another.

And thank you to all who have served, are serving, or will serve.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Our church has a tradition that is very nice. On Memorial Day, Veteran's Day, and Indipendance Day weekends, there are flags around the front edges of our property. A while ago, I received a text that those flags were up and waving in the breeze. We have  new pastor who didn't know who did it. One of my prayer group ladies had to tell him. 

Thank you, veterans, for your service.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm proud of American soldiers' service and sacrifice on foreign soils for the sake of the freedom of others to learn about the value of freedom !!!  Amazing

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Someone just sent this over to me this morning. I thought it was worth posting.

IMG_1186.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1