Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Regina Walker

Jumping Right In!

Hi!

My name is Regina Walker. I have loved Jesus for many years and I have been a writer for even more years. I have felt very called to write on more than one occasion and have abandoned the calling nearly as many times. I am working hard to obey the Lord and write for His glory. I blog, and I also have a debut novel releasing next month. While this isn't the first book I've started, and it is the second book I've drafted, it will be the first book I've completed and shared with the public. I am both excited and scared to death.

I found christianwriters.com on a Goodreads discussion and thought I should check it out. I am excited to be here.

In Him,

Regina Walker

reginawalkerauthor.com

• Like 6

Welcome, it's nice to meet you! Congratulations on your upcoming novel!! 🥳🥳

• Like 1

Thank you so much Alley! It looks like you've been around here and contributed a lot. How long have you been writing? And what do you like to write?

I've been writing for as long as I can remember. Nothing published yet, but I am in the process of editing my first! 😊

I write Romantic Fantasy and deal in the hard topics of abuse and human trafficking. No, I do NOT glorify it!! I do hope to help others understand what it is like, the thought prosses of victims, and to give survivors hope that there is safety, joy, and love that can be found on the other side. 🙂 

• Like 2

😱 Where are my manners? 

What genre do you write? 

Congratulations on your book! Nice to meet you :D 

• Like 1

Welcome to our writing family, Regina. Glad you joined us. Congratulations on your book. That's great! Hope it does well. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Alley said:

😱 Where are my manners? 

What genre do you write? 

I'm struggling with what genre this novel is, exactly. It deals with a family that lost their son to suicide (like you, not to glorify but to show hope and life after such a tragedy). It's maybe Christian Lit Fic. I know, I know. I'm supposed to know my genre. I just am not sure with this one.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, suspensewriter said:

Welcome, Regina!  If you want me to review your book on my blog, just let me know when it comes out!

I would be honored! I will have a shareable copy (PDF, ePub, Mobi) mid to late this coming week. Thank you so much.

15 hours ago, lynnmosher said:

Welcome to our writing family, Regina. Glad you joined us. Congratulations on your book. That's great! Hope it does well. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

Thank you so much! I got pulled away yesterday because my husband was caught in a yucky storm. Thank God he is a-okay. I'm looking forward to perusing this morning.

2 hours ago, Regina Walker said:

Thank you so much! I got pulled away yesterday because my husband was caught in a yucky storm. Thank God he is a-okay. I'm looking forward to perusing this morning.

So glad he's okay! :)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Regina Walker said:

It deals with a family that lost their son to suicide (like you, not to glorify but to show hope and life after such a tragedy).

🤔 Fiction, or biography? 

Welcome to CW Regina.

Congratulations with your debut novel. I know what you mean about being excited, yet scared to death a the same time. 

Wishing you well with your future writing dreams and endeavours. 🙂

• Like 1