Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Posted (edited)

I have couple physical issues that I deal with and it can be come overwhelming sometimes but I know  that it will not always be like this.

I can remember having a conversation with my savior and I said to him I am not sure what is going on in my body but I know you will take care

of me. I can remember going in and out of hospitals and having lots of medication having many mixture of things going on in my body but they could

not pin point the causes. Some days were harder than others being so exhausted that all I wanted to do was sleep. Going outside and doing daily chores

were beginning be to much for me. So I cried and cried out to him constantly that this is  touch much I can't I don't have energy please help me.

Jesus I am tired I know have to continue pushing and trusting God in spite of my pain. So what I did was call out to him and say if its your will me

endure this I will but give me strength to get through it.  I just want you get glory out of my life so I will go through no matter how much it hurts

Jesus I know that you help me and carry when I need to be carried.  By his stripes I am healed and whole because your word says that I am 

I know your word be true... So  I walk everyday in my healing know matter how my body feels because I am healed.

Edited by TrueServantOfJesus84
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

How can you have this attitude? Would you mind sharing your secrets with me? Physical pain makes me rebel against God and hate Him.

Edited by Lucian Hodoboc

I have had fibromyalgia for 20 years plus an assortment of other physical ailments. The Lord has allowed this for whatever reason. Mainly because I live in a fallen world and these ailments cannot always be avoided. My job is to learn whatever lessons the Lord would like to share with me through it all and to praise Him every single day that things are not worse and that He loves me.

I stand on His Word that my heart, soul, and spirit are His and that is the most important thing in life. My body will fade and disappear one day but my spirit will live on. He delights in me because I am His.

We may never know His reasons for allowing certain things to take place in our lives but we should never forget that He does so for our good. "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them."

• Like 4

Amazing sharing; thanks, TrueServantOfJesus.

Before I return to make a few comments on your post, I note  lynmosher's experience to be a great confirmation that, life or death should not separate us from the love of Christ. His own love for us could not be separated by the pain of His crucifixion for our (not His) sins. Rather, it reinforced and confirmed that great love. So, we are learning to love Him, not even because we are healed, but first and foremost, because He first loved us while we were yet sinners!

As Donald James rightly observed, "beautiful...." to Lyn's sharing which indicates a proven love for Jesus, regardless of his infirmity. Your sharing, supported by Lyn's, helps  fellow pilgrims in Christ to be encouraged: "knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world"  (1 Peter 5:9). This means for us all to continue to "resist steadfast in the faith" because the person behind our fallen Adamic nature and experiences ("we live in a fallen world" - Lyn) is not God but our "adversary the devil, as a roaring lion walketh about...." (1 Peter 5:8). So, hey, Lucian, we put the blame where it primarily belongs and set ourselves free, as Believers, to keep loving our Saviour and Lord Jesus, while resisting the adversary, satan.

Also not forgetting the truth: It took Abraham 25 years to obtain the promise. Thus, the manifestation of a healing or miracle as the Gospels indicate, may be (1) instant or (2) occur someday, suddenly, or (3) slowly but surely, like Abraham's.

You said:

"So I walk everyday in my healing no matter how my body feels...".

You are certainly pleasing the Lord. It's not just receiving the healing that matters to Jesus but that kind of faith that, even when we have not seen (the manifestation of the healing), we are still there hoping against hope (Rom 4:18).  Jesus said, "Blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed..." John 20:29.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.