Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Sibermom65

tech support Another Can't Read Critique Forum Rules

Following this post.  I also get  the message that I must me an established member, but there is nothing I can find which explains who is an established member.  If I can't get in, I can't give critiques so that later I can receive a critique.

Hmmm...you have more than the required amount. I wonder if an update took place and you were not here for awhile. Rebecca will have to answer this one for you. Just be patient for her answer. Sorry you're having a problem.

Your request needed to be on its own so I fixed that for you. Now, Rebecca is the one who needs to fix this. But she is not getting all the emails. And she is doing the work of three on her day job as others were let go. So we'll have to wait until she can get to this. I'm so sorry for the delay, SM. Hang in there. :(

Rebecca,

I'm not sure why there was a change, but now I don't have a problem reading or posting. I guess something decided I was an established member after all. Maybe because I posted in other parts of the forums.

SM, I have a feeling that, since you were gone for a while, you may have needed the required 10 comments again to get in. Just a thought. Sorry you had a problem.