Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Zee

beta reader Beta Readers for “Means II”

So I feel like I was just here, asking for beta readers, but hey, whatever. I’m back. (Coronavirus lockdowns do strange things to you.)

Anyway, I’d appreciate some beta readers for my newest novel, “Means of Grace” a.k.a. “Means II.”  It’s a suspense/thriller novella, about 38,000 words. 

I’m in the process of cleaning up the final chapters and sending them through the Critique Forum, so if you’re interested, you should get your Beta Reader’s copy in less than two weeks.

I’d be happy to beta read in exchange, if anyone is interested in that.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Zee

I would be happy to beta read this if you would like me too. I haven't read much of it so will come it with fresh eyes.  I enjoy reading your work so it would be a pleasure to help in anyway I can. (I must I am impressed by your productivity - you knocked that out quick.)

I wondered if you would beta read Part One of Granny Annie for me? (20K)  It's almost there but I need to get this part set up right to before I go any further so think an objective read through would be good. 

1 hour ago, Shamrock said:

Hi Zee

I would be happy to beta read this if you would like me too. I haven't read much of it so will come it with fresh eyes.  I enjoy reading your work so it would be a pleasure to help in anyway I can. (I must I am impressed by your productivity - you knocked that out quick.)

I wondered if you would beta read Part One of Granny Annie for me? (20K)  It's almost there but I need to get this part set up right to before I go any further so think an objective read through would be good. 

Thanks! I was hoping you’d want to. 

In fact, this story was more a process of excision and expansion than “from the ground up” creation. That was the other reason (besides quarantine) I got it out so quickly.

And yes, I’d be glad to have a look at the first part of “Granny Annie” for you.

OK. Let me know when you are ready for it to be read.

I am just tidying up the final chapter of Part One and then will need to put it through ProWrite Aid and get rid of filter words etc. I will PM when ready.

1 hour ago, RockyMtn Gal said:

Count me in.

Great!

4 hours ago, dlodes said:

I will.

Ok, thanks! Just PM me with your email and I’ll get it to you soon. Good to know you’re still around. We miss you on the Critique Forum.